Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Birthday

Today was actually MY birthday. My last year as a teenager! It was pretty uneventful as far as birthdays go. Something interesting to think about, is that for the few years this month has always been bittersweet and eventful puppy wise. For the past 4 years, I have always had a recall around this time, and for the past 3 years, I have always picked up a brand new puppy this month. This year I do have a dog recently put into training (who I am told is doing well in SSD) but he has been gone over a month now, and seeing as I still have 2 foster puppies who still have a long way to come, a new puppy is nowhere in my near future.

Beasley and I took a walk to get out and about and enjoy the relatively good weather we have been having!
Puppy Zoomies.
On top of the world!
Cute paw prints.
My baby.
A nice view. So fortunate to have a place like this minutes away!
Windblown hair.
Endless trails.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Happy birthday young'un.

March 01, 2009 11:44 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Happy birthday!!

March 03, 2009 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home