Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scraggily

I'm not sure that is even a word. But that is how I choose to describe Beasley. I know some people like the teddybear faces on the poodles, but I personally am not a fan. Plus they get food and ice in their little beards and eye crusties. I am leaving her body long at this point since it is brutally cold outside! One kind of funny thing is the distinct ridge along her nose. It's not as noticable when the flash isn't on the camera, but it is an actual set of wrinkles on her nose, which is so cute.
Before...Scraggily.


After...Beautiful and ladylike :)



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Awwwww I love her!!! My little Beasleypoo :)

January 28, 2009 8:49 PM  
Blogger thepuppyraiser said...

I like the new 'do--she looks very distinguished :)

January 28, 2009 10:37 PM  
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Before raising a poodle I swore if I ever had one, I'd always keep them long - but after having one and realizing how dirty they get I'm definately a fan of the short face!

January 29, 2009 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home