2009!
Back to normal. *sign*
The first post of a new year! It's always bittersweet. So much has gone on this past year, and I can only hope I will have as many awesome adventures in '09!As you know, I spent Christmas this year on a beach in Mexico! It was amazing and I had sooo much fun. We drove, which was looooong. But we met a ton of great people and experienced things we never would have otherwise. While driving through Texas, we even managed to pass by the towns of BEASLEY and NATALIE! haha Unfortunately I do not have photographic proof!
I thought I'd do a quick recap of 2008, both for myself and for readers.
January- I finished up Christmas break with FOUR dogs, and returned Cliff so he could complete his training as a CVC dog guide.
February- I very busy month and a full circle in puppy raising terms. Ribbon was recalled into H.E.D. training, Kongo came home, and Clifford graduated as a CVC. I also had my 18th birthday :)
March- My second foster puppy, Winter, turned 3 on the 28th!
April- My first foster puppy Ice, turned 4 on the 3rd!
May- Nothing overly bloggable.
June- Ribbon graduated as a H.E.D.!!!! Which I feel bad that I have never actually posted about! My transfer puppy was born on the 5th (I of course had no idea it would become mine at the time!). Ruby was placed with her family for home training.
July- Clifford turned 2 years old on the 17th. Ruby turned 1 on the 10th. I was having a blast as a counsellor at Lake Jo.
August- Beasley was born on the 2nd. I was still working at camp and not blogging.
September- Kanga came to visit for three weeks. Beasley came home!
October- I kennel-sat for 2 weeks. Chloe turned 7 on the 18th.
November- Kongo had to be put under twice, once for a tooth extraction, once to get his x-rays done. We had an awesome puppy trip that I helped organize!
December- Polaris turned 3 years old on the 9th. Ribbon turned 2 years old on the 24th. Kongo turned 1 year old on the 19th! I left for Mexico but right before got the news that Kongo passed his x-rays and will be recalled in January.
Alright everyone, I definately have you all in my thoughts and wish you the best 2009 possible!
Labels: Beasley, Clifford, Ice, Kongo, Polaris, Ribbon, Winter



1 Comments:
Happy New Year and glad you're home! Your dogs are gorgeous and my my, what a wonderful haircut Bea has! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home