Busy Day
Well we headed back to Breslau today for 2 very important reasons. No, I didn't get another puppy! haha. Beasley had puppy class with her siblings and recieved her last set of vaccines. Also, Kongo had his hips and elbows x-rayed.
Now the waiting begins, the next time I get a call from Breslau will be to tell me: Beasley needs to be spayed (im kind of hoping they will consider her for breeding), the results of Kongo's x-rays (this wait is always tough) or telling me that Kongo is being recalled. None of which I am particulately excited for. Too bad I don't have caller ID or I could avoid the calls!
Now the waiting begins, the next time I get a call from Breslau will be to tell me: Beasley needs to be spayed (im kind of hoping they will consider her for breeding), the results of Kongo's x-rays (this wait is always tough) or telling me that Kongo is being recalled. None of which I am particulately excited for. Too bad I don't have caller ID or I could avoid the calls!
The view from my rearview mirror.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home