Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's going to be a white...Halloween?

One month ago today, I went to pick up my little bundle of poodley fluff. It was beautiful out and probably close to to 30 degrees (yes, celcius people, so that's warm). Now, here I am, like the crazy foster parent I am, shivering with rubber boots, mitts and a hat on, trying to get cute pictures of said poodle, in inches of SNOW!!!!! When I first saw the flurries this morning I thought, no way would this stick. Here it is, hours later, and it seems to have made itself right at home! It sure doesn't phase Beasley though. She thinks it's tons of fun. SO GLAD the midnight pee runs are over with. Hmm definately a perk to a Fall puppy. My last three babies have been winter puppies.





4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Wow am I ever glad I'm in Halifax right now! I wore flipflops to class today!! :P

October 21, 2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

She is so cute! Have fun in the snow :)

October 22, 2008 1:46 PM  
Blogger Madison said...

Looks cold...have fun with you little black pup in all the white!

October 22, 2008 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drove thru that mess. Not fun. Glad your pups are enjoying it!!!

October 22, 2008 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home