The final stretch
This time tomorrow I will have Miss "B".
So far no one has guessed her name, which doesn't surprise me. It is a weird one lol!
A few more clues:
The first three letters will make a good one syllable call name. It is a popular old fashioned womans name. I could definitely see having an Aunt ??? haha
It is a more common last name than first name. There is a famous Mrs. ??????? on an old sitcom. (Before my time though).
It has english origins and the baby name dictionary lists it as a male name.
So far no one has guessed her name, which doesn't surprise me. It is a weird one lol!
A few more clues:
The first three letters will make a good one syllable call name. It is a popular old fashioned womans name. I could definitely see having an Aunt ??? haha
It is a more common last name than first name. There is a famous Mrs. ??????? on an old sitcom. (Before my time though).
It has english origins and the baby name dictionary lists it as a male name.
Labels: Beasley



6 Comments:
Do I get to guess? :P
I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for details! Also Im guess names again now that there are more clues. Im gunna guess Beverly.
I would say Barbra, Bertha?...hmph..not enough letters..
I'm definitely going with Beverly. That's my grandma's name :)
I agree on Beverly :)
I know the name!! But only because Natalie helped me guess. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home