Friday, September 12, 2008

2 of a kind.

So as of Tuesday I have my big goofy boy back! Along for the ride is his sister Kanga. Her foster mom is in Alaska for 3 weeks so I'm looking after her. An interesting fact, is that I can truthfully say I have "an entire litter" of foster puppies at my house. Their mother only had the 2 puppies! So, they are having fun and enjoying some extra time together. They actually look very different and it's interesting to see. Kong is larger obviously, and has a more shaggy coat. Kanga has a pointier face and longer ears. That being said, they are still very close and you can see the reseemblance if you look hard. They will be 9 months old on the 19th!


L to R: Kong & Kanga

L to R: Kanga & Kongo

Top: Kongo
Bottom: Kanga

Top: Kongo
Bottom: Kanga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home