Monday, June 23, 2008

A New Life

It has been 2 weeks since Ruby has left. She has been matched with the family I talked about in previous posts. It was sad to see her go and I do miss her, but she has definately gone on to do bigger and better things! I have been staying updated by her trainer and family and it's emails like this:

"Hi Amy, I just want to say what a wonderful job you did raising Ruby, she is so well behaved!! Alex loves her so much...he actually slept all night alone last night with her by his side...1st time in months that he's slept alone...Will keep in touch with you.....Leslie and Alex and RUBY!!!"
that make me realize how important and worthwhile fostering really is!

Anyways, I will be gone for the summer working at a camp. I'm not positive what my plans are for September, but if I end up with another ADS puppy, I will be sure to post about it here. Also, I will get to meet Ruby working and keep in touch with her family, so will post that too.Have a great summer!Buhbye, Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home