Celebrity Dog!
Ok who needs to be a working guide dog, when you can be a model for a Dog magazine! Atleast that's what Miss. Winter thinks! lol I received an e-mail from the family of my first DQ'ed puppy, Winter. I guess a neighbor submitted a picture of her to a magazine. Now she is the poster girl for a Dog Dental Health campaign in the magazine "Puppy and Dog Basics". They said her teeth looked very white in the picture. I will attached the pictures, hopefully it will be able to be blown up larger so you can read the article!
Also, the e-mail mentioned how Winter has really matured and become more trustworthy in the past 6 months! (It's about time! She's almost three and a half!). I am happy for her and them, and they say she is definately a part of the family and loves her long offleash walks! Oh the life of a DQ dog.
Also, the e-mail mentioned how Winter has really matured and become more trustworthy in the past 6 months! (It's about time! She's almost three and a half!). I am happy for her and them, and they say she is definately a part of the family and loves her long offleash walks! Oh the life of a DQ dog.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home