11 weeks, 26 pounds
Ok so this is a little overdue. The pictures are actually from Wednesday, which was his week birthday, as well as his weight, I just got busy and wasn't able to post. Also, we was supposed to have his first puppy class that day, BUT we got a huge snow storm so they cancelled the class, which means I don't have an exciting puppy-filled post about that. So, alright, Kongo is still growing like a weed. He actually left today to spend a week with his favorite (ok and only) sibling, Kanga. We stopped at a mall with them before I said my goodbyes, and he did amazingly well. He heeled for the most part, wasn't too distracted or scared by the swarms of people, sat on command, and the most exciting part....didn't have an accident!!!!
Labels: Kongo






4 Comments:
OMG - she is THE MOST HANDSOME puppy ever! I'm seriously jealous!
*he (not she) - my fingers got away from me!
He is soo darn CUTE!!! I want to steal him!
Geez Kongo what a TANK!
Sooo adorable, and loooking chocolatey good in the last two pics :)
Post a Comment
<< Home