Graduation
It's hard to believe that it's been 16 1/2 months since this little fluffball got dropped into my life. As of tomorrow my journey with him is complete. I will be attending graduation and after that, Cliff will be guiding his handler Alec through Toronto and to the airport, before settling at home in Edmonton, Alberta. His scrapbook is complete and his present ready...now all we can do is wait. I am fortunate enough that I will have many puppy raiser friends attending, including Nat, who's very own Fielder will be graduating side by side with Cliff!
And so, this is goodbye. Possibly the last time I will see my baby "Cliffypoo". I wish him the best of luck and know that this is what he was ment to do. My rugged little boy is fiesty and will help his client get through allllllll the stereotypes of the "prissy" poodles because "prissy" is DEFINATELY not a descriptive word for my handsome boy!
"Inside the heart of every guide dog, is the heart of a puppy raiser"




4 Comments:
TOMORRROWWWWW!!! omg im actually almost crying reading your post cause it's how i feel exactly.
i'm so glad our boys are graduating together :)
loves times a scrillion <3
p.s. love the quote
Hmm, got to say the last picture looks a little prissy. :P
See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!
I love the quote too, is it yours? Would you mind if I use it?
TR
Ah, I'm so proud of you! And Cliff! Can't wait to hear all about graduation! Hope you get TONS of pictures.
KSDS has some shirts with that saying on it. They are a big hit! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home