Kongo
So the way to Dog Guides was no fun at all, having to return my foster puppy. But a special someone made the ride home that much more bareble. Introducing: Kongo, who I'm sure you will be hearing much more about in the future. I told him he has big shoes to fill after Ribbon, but so far he's doing a pretty good job.
He's been great on our walks and pretty much just sleeps...all the time. Last night went relatively well. He got up two times to pee and once to poo, but all times went to the bathroom right away, and then hunkered back to bed. He is was born on Dec 19th but definately does not look it. He is HUGE, in fact I weighed him, and at a tender 7 weeks of age, he already weighs 13 pounds!!!!! I'm pretty sure all of my previous puppies wighed less and were also older when I got them!
Anyways, here are some cute pictures of my boy :)




He's been great on our walks and pretty much just sleeps...all the time. Last night went relatively well. He got up two times to pee and once to poo, but all times went to the bathroom right away, and then hunkered back to bed. He is was born on Dec 19th but definately does not look it. He is HUGE, in fact I weighed him, and at a tender 7 weeks of age, he already weighs 13 pounds!!!!! I'm pretty sure all of my previous puppies wighed less and were also older when I got them!
Anyways, here are some cute pictures of my boy :)







5 Comments:
Oh my gosh. What a cutie pie! He is very big boned. Your right - that is HUGE! Runza was 9 pounds at 8 weeks. Love the name!
Hi Kongo, aren't you cute?!
He is sooo cute!!!!
Adorable!!
I love him!!
Can't wait to meet him!!
:D
Aww!! My goodness you just keep getting puppies! He is adorable and I love the name ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home