Multiple Dogs
Sometimes people think I'm crazy for having a dog in general. Even more people think I'm crazy when they realize that I have 3 or 4 dogs at an given time. But to me, having multiple dogs isn't much more of a hastle than having one is. I still feed them the same numbers of times a day, can walk them together and let them out at the same time. If anything, having more dogs is easier. They tire each other out so I have to put even less effort into excercising them, they provide companionship to one another meaning that I don't have to feel as guilty if I am very busy one day and I DO still have the time to give them individual attention, and each one of their personalities makes me feel a different but special way.Also, a lot of the time it barely feels like I have dogs around. They are all wonderful in the house and for the most part, keep all their energy saved up for playing in the backyard. The below pictures are of an average morning in my house. At any given time you can find the whole gang flaked out. Not wrestling, not causing trouble, not getting into things, just relaxing. :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home