Friday, November 30, 2007

Here she is...

Well this is the moment we have been waiting for. My precious new addition is laying at my feet as I upload pictures and type this. So far she has been a fabulous puppy. No accidents and she slept through the night with no issues. A lot of the pictures are a bit fuzzy and I apologize. I can blame most of it on her though as she has a true "wiggle bum" and can't sit still long enough to get her picture taken. She's not as used to the millions of pictures I take of my dogs as my other two are. I ended up taking over 70 pictures fo her today, and these were the best.

The famour white paws :)
What a cutie!
Getting to know the other dogs and backyard.
Licking the snow!
One of my favorites. She looks so happy!
The light from the sliding doors in the back.
With Ribbon looking on from the back.

Anyways, I think I'm going to wake my gang up (who are all sleeping around my feet at the moment) and get out for a walk before it gets too cold and dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home