Today is the Day!
OK so today is the day I've been waiting for. I leave in a few minutes to go pick up Ruby :)
Now, I won't be back tonight to post pictures since I won't be home until very late (unless she keeps me up, which I hope she won't) since I have other things to do before and after getting her, but I should have some adorable photos of her on Friday.
Hopefully the weather stays nice and it's an easy and uneventful trip.
Bye for now!!!
Now, I won't be back tonight to post pictures since I won't be home until very late (unless she keeps me up, which I hope she won't) since I have other things to do before and after getting her, but I should have some adorable photos of her on Friday.
Hopefully the weather stays nice and it's an easy and uneventful trip.
Bye for now!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home