Friday, October 19, 2007

So to add more chaos to the hurricane which I call my life, I am taking care of Polaris and Aspen (both previous foster puppies of mine) for the weekend. After a long run in thre backyard everyone seems to have settled down and are now having a nap before I attempt to feed four dogs their dinner.

Ribbon and Aspen
Polaris, Chloe and Ribbon
Polaris, Chloe, Aspen & Ribbon
Polaris, Aspen and Ribbon

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

What's your secret? How did you get all your dogs to sit so still together?

October 19, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

ah.. what can I say.. my dogs are perfect

haha.. j/k

<3

October 22, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

P.S. Poles is fricken handsome

October 22, 2007 8:16 PM  
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

P.P.S. Aspen, Ribbon and Chloe are also beautiful

=)

October 22, 2007 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home