Friday, July 06, 2007

Niagra Falls

A professional photographer (thanks Sam!) took these lovely photos of Ribbon when we were at Niagra Falls last week. My camera is still dead. I'm thinking that I will need to go camera shopping in the next few weeks :( Anyone have any suggestions as good cameras?




My little baby is growing up.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and pups said...

Ah, what a beautiful baby. My favorite is the third one. You can really see her eyes in that one.

She looks like she has been going to the Falls all her life.

July 06, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Ally and Eclipse said...

Very nice pictures! I like both the Sony DSC-W series and the Casio Exilims...I prefer the Sony (I have one of each...well, I bought my mom the Casio but I use it more than her) because it's blur prevention seems to be better as does it's automatic zoom. It also has the regular view finder if you like that (like old cameras without the screen! but it has a nice screen too) and the different options are very accessible, whereas with the Casio you have to go to a menu to pick which type of photo you're gonna shoot. They both tend to be a little bit spendy but not too bad ($200ish...) but do need memory cards if you want any number of pictures on them. Hope that helps and you get a new on soon!!

July 06, 2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Fuji all the way!! I have a s3100 and its very durable...i've dropped it aleast 6-7 times and its still is working!
And the fuji we had before this one was dropped numerous times before it finally gave up the ghost!

July 09, 2007 12:37 AM  
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

I believe 'professional' implies getting paid ... so cough up Amy! :P

Anyway, mine is a Canon (Elph or something like that). Not amazing quality, but it works, it's small, light - and I think I've got Erin beat - I drop/step on/throw across room/etc mine on a daily basis, and so far it's lasted me a good 2 years with no problems. Haha.

Sam and the much-photographed Juneau and Geisha

July 09, 2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I didn't tell you that this is my third camera in 1 year!!

July 10, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Romeo said...

Sorry no good camera ideas, but I would like to link you to my blog if you don't mind.
I am a first time puppy raiser for KSDS.
Great pics by the way.

August 04, 2007 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home