A break
As boring as my blog has been this last month, it will be getting even more so this summer. I have been busy finishing up my senior year and now have a bit of time to post. Kongo left on Monday, so I have been puppyless for almost a week now, which sucks! On Tuesday after my last exam I am driving up to Parry Sound where I will be working at Lake Jo as a counsellor. http://www.cnib.ca/en/about/facility/lake-joseph/Default.aspx Lake Jo is a camp for the Blind and I'm hoping that it will be a really great experience. I won't be be back for large amounts of time until September, and probably won't have much time to post! In September I will get Kongo back. He is only 6 months olds so is actually being puppysat for 2 months by the raiser that has his sister Kanga. Knowing me I will probably have another puppy as welll in the Fall, so check back then for more stuff. I hope everyone has an awesome summer, and I will try to stay updated with all the blogs!!!



2 Comments:
Oo sounds like you will be having fun!!
Good Luck!!
Sounds like you will be having a fun and exciting summer to bad it has to be puppyless. Good luck and update us if you can.
Post a Comment
<< Home