Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grrrrrrrr

Kongo is such a mellow dog. I can pretty much do anything to him at any time and he takes it without a complaint. I can flip him over, play with his ears, play with his mouth and lips. This sometimes leads to some pretty funny photos. Kongo patiently stayed still while I snapped these pictures. Disclaimer: I have never seen this dog growl in his life. His lips are up because I manipulated them too :)




Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hilarious!! Is he missing a tooth?

November 30, 2008 2:08 PM  
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

Haha I thoguth so :)

Yup, he had it removed. You can read about it here:

http://my-pups.blogspot.com/2008/11/say-cheeeese.html

November 30, 2008 3:18 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

hahaha that doesn't even look scary, it looks like he's trying to manicly smile :)

November 30, 2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger Madison said...

That is SO cute!!! :)

December 02, 2008 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home