Changes
Like I said before, January was going to bring about some changes in the house. I knew that Kongo was schedualed to go into formal training so I agreed to take on a transfer puppy.
Well...he arrived. The timing works out ALMOST perfectly. Although once again, for a very short period of time, I have THREE current foster puppies.
Tomorrow I drive to the breeding center to drop off Kongo for formal training. At the same time, my new boy will be getting neutered. Beasley is under breeder watch so having 2 intact dogs is definately NOT in the plans.
Alright, I guess I should introduce him. Welcome Stanley (definately wouldn't have been my first choice S name!). He is a 7 month old male black lab/golden X. This is my second chance to raise a sibling (my first pair being Ice and Ribbon) as he shares a mother with my third foster puppy, Polaris :) He definately comes with a lot of baggage, but I hope that he starts making some progress over the next few months. We shall see. Beasley loves him already, Chloe is not so sure.
Well...he arrived. The timing works out ALMOST perfectly. Although once again, for a very short period of time, I have THREE current foster puppies.
Tomorrow I drive to the breeding center to drop off Kongo for formal training. At the same time, my new boy will be getting neutered. Beasley is under breeder watch so having 2 intact dogs is definately NOT in the plans.
Alright, I guess I should introduce him. Welcome Stanley (definately wouldn't have been my first choice S name!). He is a 7 month old male black lab/golden X. This is my second chance to raise a sibling (my first pair being Ice and Ribbon) as he shares a mother with my third foster puppy, Polaris :) He definately comes with a lot of baggage, but I hope that he starts making some progress over the next few months. We shall see. Beasley loves him already, Chloe is not so sure.
The new addition.







2 Comments:
hahaha I LOVE BEA! Come back to meeee :)
Welcome home Stan the not-Man! He looks like a cutie :)
Aww we're going to have to start calling you the crazy dog lady. HA HA HA
Looove the last pic, and good luck with him!!
Erin and the dachshunds
Post a Comment
<< Home