Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Model Student

Stanley is fully recovered now and spent his first day at school with me. Due to his rocky past I was ready for anything. He totally rocked though! He was able to concentrate on a flat collar and loose leash through all the crowds, and was content to snooze away my classes. (Something I sometimes wish I could do). He was subjected to a wide range of compliments over the day and I even came home to an e-mail from one of my professors.

"Hi Amy
Just wanted to let you know that it was quite cool to have a dog attend my class. While I bored him to sleep, at least I didn't agitiate him! Really, I just wanted to sit down beside him/her and pet him.
You have done a wonderful job training him.
Cathy
P.S. While I have never had a dog in my class before, I have had a boa constrictor."

So, all in all, a successful day. Good job Stan Man, keep it up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home