Back to School Blahs!
Well, the inevidable has come! It's time to head "back to school". As much as I am dreading it, I also cannot wait to see many of my friends. Polaris has opted out of the "first day" maddness, and instead has decided to lounge the day away at home. Once things start to settle down he will start acompanying me to my classes. As you can see, he is more than ready. Which reminds me that as of now (10 pm) I still do not know what I'm wearing and don't even have any binders or a pencil case. Oh well, looks like I will be making a good impression as usual!





2 Comments:
Yay Poley! Have fun at school! :)
And thanks for the post aims...haven't talked to you in forever, we thought you were dead.
Nat and Petes
Very Cute Larry!
Sam and Patience (the original back-packer)
Post a Comment
<< Home