5 things
OK, since my lack of posting was specifically mentioned by my tagger, I guess I will have to make a comeback and indeed, write 5 wierd things. I highly doubt that there is anyone left to tag though, so the wierd things are ALL you get for now. I will try to do it for everyone, although that gets a bit much. We shall see how it goes. Hopefully my mind doesn't get tooooooo foggy...I am however, reaching deep into my brain to 2 years ago, when writing Ice's wierd things.
Chloe-
1. She makes a horrible watch dog, as she will roll over on her belly and beg for a bellyrub the moment ANYONE steps through the door.
2. She loves people food, but sometimes will only eat it if she's seen YOU eat it first. Vegetables are an example, I put a piece of brocoli in her bowl and she wouldn't touch it...so I took it out of her bowl and pretended to start eating it...so she got very upset and started begging for it, so I gave it back to her and she ate it.
3.She barks at about 1 in 20 people on our walks. Don't aks why, or how she chooses who to fuss over, but she does.
4. When asked to "speak" she does so silently. She DOES know how to bark, so I don't know why she does it, but almost all the time she just tilts her head up, opens and closes her mouth, and lets out a little whisper of a bark.
5. When I used to have a guinea pig, I'd let him out to run around my floor and Chloe would sit there and watch him. Whenever my cat, or a foster puppy got to close she would get up and reprimend them. I think she thought that Buddy was her baby. She was honestly protecting him from harm and I could have left him with her unsupervised she was that trustworthy with him...yet she likes to kill rabbits.
Polaris-
1. When you scratch him, he likes to have either a toy, or your hand(which he doesn't bite down on, he just wants to hold) in his mouth.
2. His bark definately does NOT suit him. He sounds kind of like a macho Chihuahua (maybe a macho Chihuaha on stereriods on a good day). Not threatening at all. Hmm...now that I think of it, there might be a bit of hound mixed in since he ocationally "bays".
3. I'm pretty sure he's lactose intolerant. (Thanks Purina Frozen Doggy Ice cream treats for making him sick!)
4. He's not very cuddily but cannot STAND anyone getting more attention than him, so he will butt his way in should the occasion arise.
5. He STILL prefers to sleep outside the computer room door, rather than at my feet.
Winter-
1. She had an insane underwear fetish. She would even raid the laundry hamper to get a pair.
2. She had the highest ball drive I've ever seen, but no desire to retrieve.
3. She would always be right ON you, if given the chance.
4. She had a split personality. One when she was in a puppy coat and halti, and one at any other time. The coat and Halti were the only thing that ever even attemped to slow down her drive.
5. As crazy and hyper as she was, she would be the dog I would most trust with my life. I always knew that she would never let me down.
Ice-
1. He never chewed anything as a puppy except pencils. We always had to hide them from him until the day of his recall.
2. If he ever got anything he wasn't supposed to have, no matter the size of it, you could always tell he had something because instead of running off, he would come right up to you and do a "happy dance" to show off his prize.
3. Whenever he got given a big treat like a pigs ear, he would take it, place it in the middle of our living room floor, and jump and wiggle and bark at it for about 5 minites before settling down to eat it.
4. He was the biggest moose of a dog (92 pounds at recall and not an ounce of it was fat) yet he could (and often was) walked by the oldest or youngest of people and behaved perfectly.
5. He always exceeded everyones expectations of him, even as a puppy. Noone ever believed us when they found out his age.
Ok, so I guess not all of those are particulary "wierd" things. But oh well!
Buhbye, Amy and Polaris
Chloe-
1. She makes a horrible watch dog, as she will roll over on her belly and beg for a bellyrub the moment ANYONE steps through the door.
2. She loves people food, but sometimes will only eat it if she's seen YOU eat it first. Vegetables are an example, I put a piece of brocoli in her bowl and she wouldn't touch it...so I took it out of her bowl and pretended to start eating it...so she got very upset and started begging for it, so I gave it back to her and she ate it.
3.She barks at about 1 in 20 people on our walks. Don't aks why, or how she chooses who to fuss over, but she does.
4. When asked to "speak" she does so silently. She DOES know how to bark, so I don't know why she does it, but almost all the time she just tilts her head up, opens and closes her mouth, and lets out a little whisper of a bark.
5. When I used to have a guinea pig, I'd let him out to run around my floor and Chloe would sit there and watch him. Whenever my cat, or a foster puppy got to close she would get up and reprimend them. I think she thought that Buddy was her baby. She was honestly protecting him from harm and I could have left him with her unsupervised she was that trustworthy with him...yet she likes to kill rabbits.
Polaris-
1. When you scratch him, he likes to have either a toy, or your hand(which he doesn't bite down on, he just wants to hold) in his mouth.
2. His bark definately does NOT suit him. He sounds kind of like a macho Chihuahua (maybe a macho Chihuaha on stereriods on a good day). Not threatening at all. Hmm...now that I think of it, there might be a bit of hound mixed in since he ocationally "bays".
3. I'm pretty sure he's lactose intolerant. (Thanks Purina Frozen Doggy Ice cream treats for making him sick!)
4. He's not very cuddily but cannot STAND anyone getting more attention than him, so he will butt his way in should the occasion arise.
5. He STILL prefers to sleep outside the computer room door, rather than at my feet.
Winter-
1. She had an insane underwear fetish. She would even raid the laundry hamper to get a pair.
2. She had the highest ball drive I've ever seen, but no desire to retrieve.
3. She would always be right ON you, if given the chance.
4. She had a split personality. One when she was in a puppy coat and halti, and one at any other time. The coat and Halti were the only thing that ever even attemped to slow down her drive.
5. As crazy and hyper as she was, she would be the dog I would most trust with my life. I always knew that she would never let me down.
Ice-
1. He never chewed anything as a puppy except pencils. We always had to hide them from him until the day of his recall.
2. If he ever got anything he wasn't supposed to have, no matter the size of it, you could always tell he had something because instead of running off, he would come right up to you and do a "happy dance" to show off his prize.
3. Whenever he got given a big treat like a pigs ear, he would take it, place it in the middle of our living room floor, and jump and wiggle and bark at it for about 5 minites before settling down to eat it.
4. He was the biggest moose of a dog (92 pounds at recall and not an ounce of it was fat) yet he could (and often was) walked by the oldest or youngest of people and behaved perfectly.
5. He always exceeded everyones expectations of him, even as a puppy. Noone ever believed us when they found out his age.
Ok, so I guess not all of those are particulary "wierd" things. But oh well!
Buhbye, Amy and Polaris



1 Comments:
Welll GEEZ!
It's darn well about time you posted.
'The Tagger'
Post a Comment
<< Home