Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Intro

Hey Everyone! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Amy. I'm 16 years old and raise puppies for a "Service Dog Organization" in Canada. I used to have a blog called "Foster Puppy Tails" but due to an unfortunate circumstance, it needed to be taken down. I hope to get into blogging a bit more, now that I have some free time. This one will have to be a bit less personal, but I hope to be able to share some cute pictures and stories with all of you. It's great to see so many foster families blogging!

A bit more about me: I am a tried and true animal lover! It doesn't matter the age,size or species. I love them all (well ALMOST all). I love riding horses and hanging out with friends and my pets. I love reading and scrapbooking and although juggling school, pets, hobbies, foster puppies AND a life can be tricky, I like to think I'm doing pretty well. Through all of my experiences, I've grown to be a more mature and responsible person and can look back on my memories with a smile.

8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

YAY!!! So happy you started a new blog!!!! =D

August 01, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Welcome back, Amy!

Sam and Patience (Amy is my good friend)

August 02, 2006 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for "getting back in the saddle". Missed hearing about your gang. ;-)

August 02, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

YAY aimz! nice to have ya back! Now everyone is gunna be confussed about too Amy's.. oh well.. they'll just have to remember our dogs names ;)

Take care!

(amy is also our good friend!.. I bet we love her more then you sam =P)

August 04, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Aww that's mean AimsG! We love Sam more than we love you! Maybe.... ;)

August 04, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

NO I ment i bet we love Amy more then Sam loves Amy =P LOL

August 05, 2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Okay, whatever=P

Samynat tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

August 06, 2006 12:48 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

cool to see other teens into the same things i am!!

August 06, 2006 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home