Obedience Class
Well, I can handle all of the obedience part of raising guide dogs. One thing that I have found very useful though is to enroll them in some sort of obedience class. This way they can fine tune their skills, I can get some good constructive critism. We also can work on a HUGE THING for labs...their distractibility. Winter and I are in a masters class since she is highly trainable and I know the trainers well. They understand that I as willing to work outside of class to make sure Winter is up-to-par with the other dogs. In our class we have 3 Golden Retrievers (Bubba, Kelly & Reese), one Samoyed (Jordan), one English Retriever (Ebony) and of course one yellow Lab (Winter). They are all very good dogs and we have a fun time. I posted a few pictures.
Labels: Winter





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home