Well, after all the excitement yesterday, I decided that it was about time for the dogs to get a good bath.
Here is Holly in the tub.

Here is Winter in the bathtub.

Here is Winter getting rubbed down. I think this is the only reason she hops willingly into the bathtub, because she knows this comes after. She would lay for hours with me rubbing her down if I would let her.

Here is a nice picture of Chloe right before her bath. Uh oh! She has no idea what is about to happen.

Too Late!!! Here is is in the bathtub. She hates baths.

Here is Winter and Chloe AFTER their baths.

And last, but not least, Winter was so excited after her bath that she wanted to pose for another picture. She found the ribbon and a bow, so I put them on her.

I love the day after I bath the dogs! They are finally completely dry (Chloe takes atleast 12 hours, because of her thick double coat) and they smell GREAT!! They are also very very soft. I like to just pet them all day long. *grin*
Labels: Chloe, Winter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home