Amy's 103 Things
1. My name is Amy 2. I had long blonde hair. 3. I just dyed it "Aztec copper". 4. I don't like school. 5. I'm silly. 6. I'm gullable. 7. I can be narrow-minded. 8. I play a very good "dumb blonde". 9. I know how to have a good time. 10. I love animals. 11. I love my friends. 12. I hate seeing other people sad. 13. I'm good at cheering people up. 14. I hide my feeling a lot. 15. I love chocolate. 16. I love kraft dinner. 17. I love sleeping. 18. I hate it when I can't fix people's problems. 19. I hate people who think they are better than everyone. 20. I'm very opinionated. 21. I'm stubborn. 22. I live in Lindsay! 23. I love dogs. 24. I love being around people. 25. I love meeting new people. 26. I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself to get a good laugh. 27. I have my ears pierced 7 times. 28. I have my bellybutton pierced. 29. I have a butterfly tattooed on my ankle. 30. I love hanging around with dog people. 31. I will enever get tired of talking about animals. 32. I want to work as a vet or in "puppy program" when I grow up. 33. I used to have a horse. 34. Her name was Whisper. 35. I had to sell her because puppies and school were taking up too much of my time. 36. My middle name is Katherine. 37. I'm getting 91% in English class. 38. I'm getting 86% in History class. 39. I'm getting 87% in Gym class. 40. I'm getting 56% in Math class. 41. I hate math, if you haven't noticed. 42. My favorite domestic animals are dogs, cats and horses. 43. My favorite wild animals are wolves, cougars and arctic foxes. 44. I love candy. 45. I'm not afraid of eating. 46. If I get fat I can deal with it when I get old. 47. Besides, for now my dogs keep me active. 48. Plus I play volleyball. 49. Our team is definitely going to COSSA this year! 50. I used to live in Bobcaygeon. 51. I moved on Dec. 9th 2005. 52. I'm happy I moved. 53. Now I have a bigger room. 54. And a fenced yard! 55. My first guide dog puppies name was Ice. 56. He is a black lab. 57. He graduated as a SSD in November. 58. I am very proud of him. 59. My current puppy's name is Winter. 60. She is in heat right now. 61. Yesterday was her 9 month birthday. 62. I hope that she will graduate. 63. I am getting a new puppy at the beginning of Febuary. 64. My birthday is in Febuary .65. The 24th to be exact. 66. My favorite sport to play is volleyball. 67. My favorite sports to watch are equestrian and dog events. 68. I do agility with my dog Chloe. 69. She is very good on the obstacles. 70. But she has a horrible recall. 71. I am getting her certified as a therapy dog next session. 72. That is in the spring since they only do it 2 times a year. 73. I hope she passes. 74. I am having a puppy party here in a few days. 75. I am very excited. 76. So far 12 people and 16 dogs will be attending. 77. We are puppysitting my uncles poodle. 78. He is very lovable. 79. His name is Holly. 80. Yes, he is a boy. 81. My aunt and uncle rescued him off the streets in Mexico. 82. He is a very lucky dog. 83. Chloe is very lucky too. 84. I rescued her as a puppy from being shot. 85. She was actually saved and given to me by my old principle. 86. She made her first appearance in the girls bathroom at my school 86. I used to foster litters of kittens. 87. And sometimes puppies. 88. When I got lucky. 89. I used to take care of Chloe's sister Meeka. 90. She died though 91. I was very upset when she did. 92. My cat thinks it’s a dog. 93. I got my cat Pepper when he was 12 weeks old. 94. I got Ice when he was 7 1/2 weeks old. 95. I got Chloe when she was 8 weeks old. 96. I got Winter when she was 9 1/2 weeks old. 97. My first pet was a Guinea Pig. 98. I still have him. 99. He is almost 5 years old. 100. He is paper-trained. 101. I just got "white" goldfish. 102. They don't have names. 103. Any ideas?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home