The forgotten ones.
OK, so they may not really be forgotten. Pepper whines incesintly if you are even one minute late delivering his wet food, and Chloe flops down and demands a bellyrub everytime you are within a close visinity to her. If you ask me, they have it pretty good at home. So, they may not get to come on all the puppy adventure that my foster puppies and I go on. But they also don't have to eat ONLY dogfood, sleep in crates, walk in a perfect heel, not chew anything, come when called...and numerous OTHER things, that I would love for them to do. But, I have come to terms with the fact that they are MORE than set in their ways, and besides, I love them as they are. And if I can't spoil them, who CAN I spoil? May I introduce the King and Queen of this house(no, it's not my parents), Pepper, a 4 year old, male, black and white long-haird cat....and Chloe, a 4 year old, female, German Shephard/Husky mix.
Chloe-
Pepper-
Chloe-
Pepper-



2 Comments:
Aww so pretty:)
Well Auntie Amy, TAG, you're it!
Hopefully this will encourage you to actually POST!
Check out my blog for the details.
Patience
Post a Comment
<< Home