Thursday, August 24, 2006

Amy-squared and their black sidekicks-Take Toronto!

Well, since our other adventure budies Sam and Nat, are off touring the country, Amy I took advantage of our "offtime" and ventured into Toronto. Everything went as planned as it was great seeing Crystal and HED Nelson for the first time. We took the go-train in, then walked to the Eaton's Center where we saw a CVC client, dog and trainer out for their follow up (we waved) Amy also bought a pair of jeans but other than that our shopping wasn't too sucessful. Then we went and met Crystal and had a Cinabon, yumm!

1. Polaris on the go-train, heading into Toronto.


2. Polaris is trying to behave while Amy's vicious puppy Zoom attacks him. Haha, just kidding, Zoom is a good boy and the boys were just trying to kill time on the boring hour long train ride.

3. They both gave up playing (too tiring) and decide to take a nap. Polaris drew the conclusion that Zoom's back made an excellent pillow.

4. After the go-train ride we made the 20 minute hike up to the mall. It was very hot and busy out, so by the time we got to the food court in the mall, the boys were more than ready for a little cat (err...dog) nap. Here's Polaris sprawled out on the nice cool tile floor. He's getting so big though. Customers were having to step around him since he took up so much space.

5. Zoom having his nap in the food court.

6. Polaris outside of the mall. He was waiting patiently for Zoom to finish his lunch.

7. Zoom scarfing down his lunch.

8. Yay! Crystal finally arrived! It didn't take us long to find the Cinabon and start gobbling down our more than delicious treats.

9. Wow! A picture of the ever-elusive NELSON! The dog is the hardest EVER to take pictures of. I think I must have taken about 40 pictures fo him, and only about 2 turned out. He is so adorable. I love the old man look he's got going on. Keep up the good HED work Nelson!

10. Blast from the past. Ok, silly us switched Polaris and Nelson's jackets. You will see Polaris's HED pics in a later post, but for now you can see Nelson as a PIT. IT's been a while, eh Nelson?

11. Before We each had to catch our trains, we got a nice man to take a few group shots. This one turned out the best. From Left to Right: Amy, Zoom, Crystal, Polaris, Amy and Nelson.

12. After a hard day on the job, Zoom and Polaris took advantage of the tile floor on the ride home. Awww, Zoom is trying to sleep like his mentor Polaris. I have high hopes for them both!

13. Polaris and Zoom. Almost home! That's all for now folks! Hope you enjoyed the story and pictures. Buhbye!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

omg, such a fun trip! I loved it! We'll have to do more stuff just us aamy's without the Sam & Nat =P ha ha j/k... =P

Ha, I love that last picture cuz there's a random fat kid in the back ground =P

August 24, 2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Wow, me and Petey are so jealous!!

So jealous in fact, we have decided to withold BOTH your souvenirs of cute bears wearing parkas that say Alaska on them. Take THAT! ;)

August 27, 2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Darn! I already sent my postcards or I would hold them hostage too.

Sam and Patience (We're HOME!)

August 29, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Jake and Joanna said...

I LOVE the last picture!! (even with the random fat kid in the background... hehe... so nice Amy and Zoom. :)) I WANT MY PUPPY BACK!!!!!!!!

August 31, 2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Wow looks like you guys had fun!
Man i wish i had other teens who raised in my area :-(

September 01, 2006 2:15 AM  
Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Well Erin, you just have to convince your family to move to Ontario! :D

Or, convince teens in your area to foster along with you.

September 01, 2006 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home