Ribbon- One Year Anniversary
Ribbon is the middle/back puppy!
As of yesterday, Ribbon has been working for a year. Ribbon's graduation last spring was amazing, but also very hard for me. Ribbon was, and still is, my favorite puppy. Although I love each of my puppies equally and I am being selfish when I say this- she was the one who would have stayed here if a working career wasn't for her.I was never forced to make that decision though, as she flew threw training and graduated as a Hearing Ear Dog in a record 3 months. Because of how quickly she was matched, graduation was a surprise and I didn't have as much time to digest it as I would have liked.
However, at graduation it was easy to see how much she enjoyed her job and how much of a difference she was already making in her partners life.
Unfortunately, I have yet to hear from her and her new partner- there is still time of course! I have made due with sneaking updates from the trainers at the school.
I did eventually get around to making a short post about grad. Yes, it was months later that I finally got it up. But feel free to take a look at my "working girl".Labels: Ribbon



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home