Another One Moves On
It has taken me a few days to write this post. It’s not as happy as the past few have been. After graduation I said my goodbyes to Stanley. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to keep him the extra month, so he has in fact been recalled for formal training. Ironically, Kongo’s trainer Emma will be assessing him this week, and potentially be training him for Special Skills. All my Labby boys seem to end up there! My fingers are crossed he passes health checks and picks up on all his SSD training quickly. He is a smart boy so I don’t doubt that if he buckles down and gets to work, he will successfully graduate. It has been an interesting 4 1/2 months with him. I have learned alot and I like to think he did as well. He has helped me solidify the notion that I enjoy working with the older dogs, so who knows what will happen next!
Beasley will definately miss her big brother.








1 Comments:
We know you'll do well, Stan-man! Study hard in college and make your mom very proud! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home