Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beasley's Make-over

I took the plunge today and shaved off all of Beasley's hair! This is the longest I have ever left one of my poodle's hair, so it was quite the production getting it all off. I don't think it tooks tooooo bad, definately different, but she needed it. It is muddy around here, and she has just started her first heat, so the less hair around to get dirty, the less I have to bath her!

Step One: Get her bathed and blowdried.
Before picture: Front View
Before picture: Side View
In Progress...it took a few hours to get it all off.
Voila! So she is not perfect, but I think she looks ok. I'm sure over the next few days I will be snipping away at loose hairs that seem out of place.
She looks a lot smaller now without the 6 inches of fur. I'm still not sure if I like her tail. I didn't want to trim it all the way down, so I only took a few inches off. However, it kind of resembles one of those "bottle brushes" now.
I was soooo confused when I got to her top know. Iwas sure I had completely messed it up! However, it ended up looking reasonable. I think after looking at these pictures I will take a bit more off the top.
*Sigh* My girl looks like a real poodle now. All that's left is to trim her ears a little bit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Madison said...

I like the new hair cute! It's very cute!

April 16, 2009 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home