Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Although he is not here to celebrate with Beasley and I, I still feel the need to wish my crazy boy a happy first birthday. Sometimes I thought this day would never come, and others he surprised me with his maturity.

I was talking with Stanley's trainer (no, he hasn't been kicked out yet!) and told her she needed to sing him happy birthday and of course bring him in a cake to share with his buddies. She laughed, but did promise to sneak him a few extra treats.

I also got in touch with his first puppy raiser. She was kind enough to send me a few pictures of Stanley as a baby! He was of course, utterly adorable. I think I would have been able to pick him out a litter picture though, he is a very unique boy for a black lab!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home