Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Well I'm about to leave for the Dog Guides training building. I have an assessment with Cliff tonight. It is a walk through Oakville to assess leash respect and how they react being with other dogs and distractions. We have to cross streets, go across a bridge, go up and down open stairs, walk over grates and do a bunch of other stuff. Then the people get to stop for coffee (especially nice in this weather{-20 degrees C}). I'm bringing my camera and will be sure to take lots of pictures. I will try to get a post up tomorrow about it. For now, here are some pictures I just took outside of the dogs playing.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe... Cliff looks like a big teddy bear running in the snow!

January 18, 2007 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaah that toy poley's carrying looks like a piece of cliff!! :P

p.s. it looks totally weird because that piece of poley's tail sticking out beside it? i thought it was part of the toy haha

January 18, 2007 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home