Monday, November 20, 2006

What's all this white stuff?

Well it is -8 degrees C out here today. As far as I'm concerned, Winter is upon us. I'll admit, there is no snow on the ground at the moment (these pictures were taken last week after a freak snow storm) but it will be here soon enough! Bitter sweet...





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay i'm so glad its not snowing yet! i like snow but i hate the cold...yuck
nice pics..i loveee the one of chloe!!

November 20, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger *~Amy~* said...

I;m pretty sure she was "mid yawn" Nat! She's such a queen. What's a picture or two...BORING!

Buhbye, Amy &Polaris &Cliff

November 20, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Ayme, Polaris and Aspen said...

LOL... good pictures Aimsssss *(Heart)*

November 21, 2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is really warm down here

November 25, 2006 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home