Dearest Sam
Well it's been a while since I've posted, and after some NOT to sutle hints from a person who I will not name but I WILL say, name starts with an S and ends in an AM. A
nyways, I thought I would tell you about the new love of my life. It is a framed painting of two labs. Once puppy and one adult (who reminds me of Polaris). It is pretty huge, and is now hanging above my bed. Did I mention that I love it? Anyways, I think it's pretty snazzy. Sorry the pictures are crappy.
I'll post tomorrow or thursday about Cliff's puppy class. And possibly another post about some amazing news/letter that I got over Christmas break but was too busy to blog about.
Anyways, yay, only 9 more school days, and that is including my three exam half-days :) yay. Then it's on to sem. 2. Vet co-op, bio & co-ed gym....here I come ;)


nyways, I thought I would tell you about the new love of my life. It is a framed painting of two labs. Once puppy and one adult (who reminds me of Polaris). It is pretty huge, and is now hanging above my bed. Did I mention that I love it? Anyways, I think it's pretty snazzy. Sorry the pictures are crappy.
I'll post tomorrow or thursday about Cliff's puppy class. And possibly another post about some amazing news/letter that I got over Christmas break but was too busy to blog about.
Anyways, yay, only 9 more school days, and that is including my three exam half-days :) yay. Then it's on to sem. 2. Vet co-op, bio & co-ed gym....here I come ;)





2 Comments:
Thanks for FINALLY posting. There better be some more tonight as promised.
I love the picture.
Sam
Well it might have to be tomorrow considering our assessment goes to 9pm, then its a 2 hour drive home.
Post a Comment
<< Home