Giddy's Assessment
Giddy had her first (and only) assessment with me today. It is a different experience going to class with a transfer puppy because the grouping for puppy class stays relatively the same through out your dogs life. I had to go through all the introductions again. However, all of the families with G puppies (and a few others who crashed our class) seem very nice, and overall the puppies were all very well behaved. This time around we took the dogs on the bus and then to the mall for a few hours. Giddy was great and I think she will do well in training. She has her quirks but nothing huge, and she has definately matured in the past few months working with me. She goes in on October 7th to have her health checks done, and then will be recalled at the end of the month. I am definately going to miss having her around and so will Balsam. I am reminding myself to take more pictures of her soon. She is not the most photogenic dog!
Riding in the big Van
Labels: Giddy







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home