Happy Birthday
My sweet poodley girl turned a year old today. She has been gone just over two weeks and I miss her immensely. As my second Poodle, she has concreted my love for these quirky, curly, spazzy, cuddly dogs and am sure I will raise another in the future- possibly even one of her puppies!!!
I haven't heared any news about her yet but will probably break down by next week and call. No news is good news though, so as far as I know she is settled in and working on the basics.
I am not on my regular computer so only have a smattering of doggy pictures. However, I will leave you with some old stalker-like photos of Beasley Uncle (Finney's Brother-white) and Grandmother (Finneys mother- silver).

I haven't heared any news about her yet but will probably break down by next week and call. No news is good news though, so as far as I know she is settled in and working on the basics.
I am not on my regular computer so only have a smattering of doggy pictures. However, I will leave you with some old stalker-like photos of Beasley Uncle (Finney's Brother-white) and Grandmother (Finneys mother- silver).
And Ruby and Kongo- just 'cause.



1 Comments:
I wrote down the date today and knew that it was someone's birthday, and then spent the rest of the day trying to figure out who.
Post a Comment
<< Home