Puppy BBQ 2009
Each year Dog Guides has a BBQ in honour of all the Foster Families and Volunteers. We have been happy to attend every year since just after it was introduced. This year I went with my mother, Giddy and Balsam. The BBQ was great and we were kept busy the entire afternoon. Unfortunately it didn't leave much time for picture taking. Maybe I'll do better next year!

Also at the BBQ I was able to see Miss Beasley. She is doing well and her trainer said if all goes well I will get a call for an October graduation!!! I also found out about my boy Stan and he missed this class, which means he should be graduating in November!! I am so excited for them both!!!!!!!

Also at the BBQ I was able to see Miss Beasley. She is doing well and her trainer said if all goes well I will get a call for an October graduation!!! I also found out about my boy Stan and he missed this class, which means he should be graduating in November!! I am so excited for them both!!!!!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home