Saturday, February 13, 2010

Balsam- 8 months old

Today Balsam and I headed into Toronto to do some volunteering for a Dog Guides booth. We were at PawsWay on the harbourfront which is a really neat place I hadn't had the chance to visit before. The building is owned and run by Purina and deals with everything to do with dogs and cats.

This trip also co-insides with Balsam's "month day". She is turning into such a charming puppy. I was very impressed with her composure and maturity at the event. She was still friendly and charismatic, but didn't have any of the overwhelming wiggly puppyness she used to have and didn't seem to be overhwelmed or shy away from enything. I was also able to weigh her and was quite surprised. She is by no means a large dog, but did manage to hit the scale at 56 pounds.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobbes Dogs said...

Shoot! Beauty's like 54 lbs. Balsam definitely looks more filled out than her, though I'd bet Bea is still taller.

March 05, 2010 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home