Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Little Girl is Growing Up

Well I had an unpleasant, although not unexpected surprise when I came home from school today. I took Winter out from her crate and out to the bathroom like normal and then I sat on the ground wiht her to have a cuddle. Well, after she got off of my lap (yes she still fits, BARELY!) I noticed that I had lovely red dischange all over my pants and sweater! Yucky! My little girl has entered her first heat! Right away I put some "underwear" on her but she was not happy with them. She raced around in circles, bit at them and pranced all around whining at me to take them off. I took them off and comsulted a few friends with breeding dogs. Hopefully they will get back to me with some good advice on this whole "heat" thing, which is a new experience for me (I think I'll stick with boy dogs!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home